» Convert Your Fleet to Propane Autogas
Convert Your Fleet to Propane Autogas
Reasons to Make the Switch
Gas prices are breaking records all across the country. If you have a fleet of vehicles to keep on the road, the cost of fuel is a big part of your bottom line. You can save money and make the greener choice with Propane Autogas.
Propane Autogas, also called liquefied petroleum gas or LPG, is so versatile. It can do more than keep you warm, cook your food, and dry your clothes. It can also fuel your fleet of vehicles.
Why Propane Autogas Is Good for Your Fleet
Here six reasons for choosing Propane Autogas for your company’s vehicles:
- Propane Autogas costs less than gasoline. Propane Autogas tends to cost between 30% and 50% less per gallon than retail gasoline. That will make a big difference on your bottom line. Although conversion does involve some upfront costs, it will only take a few years to make your money back and come out ahead. You may also qualify for government incentives that will make it an even better financial decision to switch.
- Your vehicles will go the distance. Your vehicles will get greater range. Propane burns cleaner than gasoline, so using Propane Autogas will reduce your maintenance costs and extend the longevity of each vehicle. That means every vehicle in your fleet can spend more time out on the road making money for you.
- Propane Autogas is reliable. For years, Propane Autogas has been a well-kept secret by those in the know. It’s been fueling vehicles for decades. And it’s the third most common vehicle fuel in the world. In addition, propane engines perform better and start more consistently in cold weather. That’s peace of mind you’ll appreciate during the freezing winter months.
- Propane Autogas is safe. Thanks to strict regulations and safety standards, propane has a great safety track record. Propane tanks are 20 times less likely than gasoline tanks to be punctured. And Propane Autogas vehicles are tested extensively to ensure they’ll perform safely in both normal driving and crash situations.
- Propane Autogas is greener than gasoline. Propane vehicles produce less air pollution and have a smaller environmental impact compared to conventional diesel and gasoline vehicles. Propane Autogas generates less carbon monoxide and less nitrogen oxides. It also leads to less greenhouse gas and fewer particulate emissions.
- Propane Autogas is made in America. Propane is largely domestically produced, and so it is a secure resource. In fact, more than 90% of the US supply of Propane Autogas is produced domestically.
Making the Switch to Propane
If you’re considering Propane Autogas for your fleet, Hocon Gas can help walk you through the next steps. We’re here to help you convert your fleet, set up a fueling station on your company’s property, or make arrangements for Propane Autogas delivery. We can also help you determine if you qualify for cash incentives.
With six strategic locations, Hocon Gas serves both commercial and residential customers in Norwalk, Torrington, Waterbury, Danbury, Guilford, Suffield, Shelton, and surrounding towns in Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts. Click here to find the branch in your area.
Contact Hocon Gas today to take advantage of our exceptional Propane Autogas service and competitive prices.