Why Do So Many Love Grilling With Propane?
Make This Summer a Gas!
The season for tee shirts, shorts, and flip-flops is finally here! That means it’s also time to start flipping burgers, grilling steaks, and having a gas and a great meal from your outdoor grill.
Whatever type of chef you are, Hocon has the right grill for you. We offer a wide selection of BBQ grills. You can build an elaborate outdoor kitchen that would impress any professional chef or keep it simple for just cooking burgers and hot dogs—and maybe the occasional steak.
Whatever type of grill you’re in the market for, just stop by one of our showrooms. You’ll leave satisfied and ready to cook a feast for your friends and family.
Benefits of Propane
Here are some of the benefits of using propane:
- Safety: Propane is one of the safest fuel options out there. It’s part of a highly regulated industry and there are built-in safeguards on all propane appliances.
- Efficiency & Savings: The average efficiency of propane is more than 90%. Whenever you’re using propane, you’re saving money versus using electricity.
- Convenience & reliability: You’re never at the mercy of a utility service when you’re a propane user. Plus, propane is portable, so you can take it camping, etc.
- Eco-Friendly: Propane has a small carbon footprint. It burns cleanly and generates virtually no greenhouse gas emissions.
Get Grilling with Propane!
Here are some of the benefits of grilling with propane:
- Propane grills are easy to start, get hot quickly, and are easy to clean when you’re done cooking.
- Propane grills give cooks precise temperature control and consistency. You can get the perfect sear every time.
- It costs roughly 50% less to use a propane grill versus cooking with electricity.
- Propane grills allow you to keep cooking whenever there’s a blackout because they don’t require an electrical component to work.
Hocon Makes Grilling with Propane Easy
Grilling with propane couldn’t be easier when you come to Hocon. Here’s why:
- Hocon will deliver and assemble your new grill plus a full tank of propane.
- One of our service technicians will test fire your grill to make sure it’s working as it should.
- If you’d like us to, Hocon will remove your old grill at no extra cost.
- We can also connect your grill to your gas line and eliminate the need for tank refills.
- Or simply bring your empty propane cylinders to one of our locations, and we’ll refill it for you.
- Don’t want to go to the store to swap out a BBQ grill tank? For your convenience, we are now offering GAS ON THE GO delivery of grill tanks to your home or business.
Whether you fire up the grill every day or just once in a while, if you live central Massachusetts or southern New Hampshire, you can rely on Hocon. Stop by one of our new showrooms or contact us today to learn more.