» Are Heating System Service Plans Worth The Money?
Are Heating System Service Plans Worth The Money?
A new furnace or boiler a significant investment for any homeowner – one that should last for a decade or more if it’s properly cared for.
The most important way to protect your heating equipment investment, of course, is to have it regularly maintained by a professional. Routine care is a must for any modern furnace or boiler, and the best way to get it is by signing up for a high-value Home Comfort Membership from Hocon.
What Comes With A Service Plan
Here are seven reasons why you should opt for a 17-point energy inspection and tune-up for your warm air furnace or boiler this fall:
- You’ll get priority service – When you sign up for a Home Comfort Membership, you’ll get priority service 24/7/365 when scheduling your maintenance calls and heating system repairs.
- You’ll save on covered repairs – With our 17-point plan, you’ll get a 20 percent discount on service repairs and parts – which could save you a bundle if you run into a problem requiring a significant repair.
- You’ll earn credits toward a new heating system – Sign up for our 17-point plan and you’ll get up to a $500 bonus towards a replacement heating system, plus $100.00 per year for up to 10 years of consecutive membership enrollment.
- You’ll help your equipment to maintain efficiency – An unmaintained heating system could lose five percent efficiency or more every year – which means that professional heating system maintenance will often pay for itself in energy efficiency savings alone.
- You’ll prevent many expensive repairs – With regular annual service visits, our expert heating technicians can spot small issues before they become big problems, often helping you to avoid a costly heating repair bill. They can also give you a heads up when it’s smart time to invest in a heating system upgrade rather than pouring more money into fixing older equipment.
- You’ll keep your warranty in place – If you install a new propane heating system, its warranty will probably require you to get regular professional maintenance.
- Your equipment will last longer – Regular preventive care from a professional makes sure your equipment runs safely and efficiently, which means it will last longer.
As you can see, enrolling in a Hocon boiler or furnace service plan in Connecticut pays both now and down the road. Contact us today to enroll in a Home Comfort Membership and experience the benefits for yourself!