» Home Comfort Memberships: Money-Saving Peace of Mind
Home Comfort Memberships: Money-Saving Peace of Mind
Having home comfort equipment that runs reliably is important every year – but with the uncertainty of the coronavirus keeping us home a lot more than usual this spring, reliability becomes more important than ever. If you want true peace of mind this spring and beyond, it pays to invest in a Home Comfort Membership from Hocon.
Available for your oil or propane heating system, water heater, outdoor propane equipment, and more, our Home Comfort plans will keep all of your equipment running better for longer.
Consider these great Home Comfort benefits:
- More reliable equipment – Did you know that about 80 percent of home comfort equipment breakdowns occur due to lack of maintenance? The annual service included with your Home Comfort Membership will give you that maintenance at a fraction of the price of a significant repair or replacement.
- Longer lasting equipment – Replacing equipment is costly – why do it any earlier than you have to, especially this year? A great way to extend your equipment’s lifetime is – you guessed it – routine maintenance. Maintenance will prevent overwork and poor equipment function, both of which reduce its lifespan.
- Lower energy bills – Overworked or poorly functioning equipment will operate inefficiently, which will drive up energy costs. With a Home Comfort Membership, your technician will keep your system working as efficiently as possible to keep your energy costs at a minimum – a big deal if you have to run your appliances more often with everyone at home.
- Reduced or covered repairs – On top of an annual tune-up, Home Comfort Memberships offer discounted or covered repairs, which could save you a bundle.
- Continued warranty protection – In most cases, routine professional maintenance is required to keep warranty coverage in force for your home comfort equipment; without professional service (included in your Membership), you run the risk of losing warranty coverage, which means you’ll pay for any repairs- even those normally covered by warranty – out of pocket.
Bonus benefit: Priority service
One last benefit that an Hocon Home Comfort Membership offers is that you get priority service compared to non-Member customers. By “skipping the line”, you’ll always be among the first customers to get your life back to normal in the event of an emergency or weather-related complications. Also, you won’t have to pay any overtime rates — something that can be really expensive when you need emergency service.
At Hocon, your safety and comfort are always our priority. Please see our Covid-19 Service Update Page to learn more about how we are working to keep our crews and your home comfort systems working through this challenging time. Contact us today to learn more about heating service in CT and Home Comfort Solutions from Hocon.