The Importance Of Maintenance For Your Furnace Or Boiler
Believe it or not, the midpoint of fall 2020 is fast approaching – which means that the real cold should be arriving in New England any day now. Before that time comes – if you haven’t taken care of it already – it’s a great idea to have your heating equipment serviced.
Routine maintenance for your furnace or boiler is crucial to keeping your heating system running through the long Connecticut winter.
Annual Heating Tune-Ups Give You:
- Better reliability – Regular annual service will keep your equipment running reliably when you need it most. Get your equipment serviced by a professional every year and you’ll avoid about 80 percent of typical heating system repairs.
- Lower bills – Overworked heating equipment will operate less efficiently, which will drive up home energy costs. Routine maintenance will often pay for itself by keeping your system working as efficiently as possible.
- Longer lasting equipment – A new heating system isn’t cheap, and a great way to avoid that expense as long as possible is to service it regularly. Preventive maintenance will keep your equipment from overworking, which will extend its lifespan.
- Warrantee protection – In most cases, annual maintenance is required to keep warrantee coverage in force for your home comfort equipment; without professional service, you run the risk of losing coverage, which means you’ll pay for any repairs – even those normally covered by warrantee – out of pocket.
Hocon Home Comfort Memberships Include Routine Annual Maintenance
If you want true peace of mind this heating season and beyond, it pays to invest in a Home Comfort Membership from Hocon. Available for your oil or propane heating system, water heater, outdoor propane equipment, and more, our Home Comfort plans will keep all of your equipment running better for longer.
In addition to the benefits that annual service gives you, a Hocon Warm Air Furnace or Boiler inspection and tune-up will also help by providing:
- Reduced or covered repairs – Home Comfort Memberships offer discounted or covered repairs, which could save you a bundle.
- Priority service – With a Home Comfort Membership, you’ll get priority service compared to non-Member customers. By “skipping the line”, you’ll always be among the first customers to get your life back to normal in the event of an emergency or weather-related complications. Also, you won’t have to pay any overtime rates — something that can be really expensive when you need emergency service.
It’s not too late for heating system maintenance! Contact us today to sign up Hocon Warm Air Furnace or Boiler inspection and tune-up, or any of our other Home Comfort solutions.