What Propane Appliances Can I Use in My Home?
Discover the versatility of this efficient home power
Propane’s popularity is largely due to how versatile and efficient it is. There’s so much propane can do in and around your Connecticut, New York, or Massachusetts home. During the warmer months, propane appliances can take your outdoor space to the next level. Barbecue grills, pool heaters, patio heaters, and fire pits add fun and function to any backyard.
For many of us, winter means spending more time indoors. There are a number of propane appliances that can enhance your home from the inside out. And Hocon Gas offers a comprehensive assortment of propane appliances for the home. We’re here to share our expertise, efficient service, and quality products to add to your family’s comfort.
Indoor Propane Appliances
There are a number of propane appliances you can use in your home. Here are some of the propane appliances Hocon offers:
- Water Heaters: Propane fuels some of the most efficient water heating technologies available. They’re quick, efficient, and affordable. And they offer a number of benefits over electric water heaters. They cost less to operate. They have a hot water recovery rate that’s about twice as fast. And they take up less space. Hocon offers both tankless water heaters and storage tank water heaters.
- Space Heaters: Propane space heaters are a smart, safe, and affordable solution for getting targeted warmth just about anywhere in your home. They’re less expensive and safer to operate than electric heaters. And they produce fewer emissions compared to electric and fuel oil space heaters. They take up very little space, run extremely quietly, and are easy to install.
- Hearth Products: Hocon Gas offers an extensive line of fireplaces, gas log sets, stoves, and fireplace inserts that will add ambiance and warmth to your home. Our hearth products are available in direct vent, conventional vent, and unvented models that provide the look and feel of a real fire without the hazards, mess, or expense of a wood-burning unit. And they couldn’t be easier to operate. You can have heat at the push of a button! And some models come with thermostat control.
- Heat Furnaces: Gas heating furnaces get the job done for about half the price of electric units. They’re also capable of producing a higher indoor temperature than their electric counterparts. That’s an important distinction when you’re trying to get through a New England winter! The appliances Hocon installs are up to 99% efficient and very reliable. You’ll have years of trouble-free operation.
- Gas Lights: Whether you’re looking to illuminate your home, cabin, cottage, or RV, Hocon carries a variety of indoor and outdoor propane gas lights. We have a wide range of styles available to suit your tastes and preferences whether you’re looking for a contemporary or historical look. Gas lights are a cost-effective option. They cost pennies per hour to operate. And they produce a level of brightness comparable to a 70-watt light bulb.
Regardless of which propane appliance you’re in the market for, you can count on Hocon to always send expert technicians who will maintain your appliances and keep them running safely. And our reliable delivery service will ensure that you always have the propane you need for worry-free operation of your propane appliances.
Count on Hocon
If you live in Danbury, Guilford, Norwalk, Shelton, Suffield, Torrington, Waterbury, or one of the surrounding towns in Connecticut, New York, or Massachusetts, make Hocon your go-to source for propane appliances. We encourage you to visit one of our showrooms to see our product offerings in person. We also provide reliable propane delivery at a reasonable price.
You can count on Hocon. Contact us today to learn more about the propane appliances we sell.