Propane Can Do That…
You may think of propane simply as fuel for your barbecue grill – and if you do, you’re missing out on one of the most versatile ways to power your Connecticut home.
How versatile? You can use propane to:
- Power just about any appliance – Propane is one of the most efficient fuel options available for most home comfort appliances, including your cooking range, clothes dryer, pool or patio heater, and much more.
- Heat your home – Today’s propane furnaces can operate at up to 99 percent efficiency, providing warm air and performance that no heat pump can match.
- Provide unlimited hot water – Replace the giant water heater in your basement with a suitcase-sized, high-efficiency tankless propane water heater and you’ll get virtually unlimited hot water (no more cold showers!) at a much lower cost per gallon than an electric heater.
- Reclaim a lost room – Most of us have a room that we don’t use (or use less) in the winter because it’s just too darn cold or drafty. With a powerful propane space heater, you can turn cold storage into a living room.
- Add a centerpiece to your living room or outdoor space – An indoor or outdoor propane hearth will quickly transform any space into the center of attention in your home, providing the warm glow of a fire at the flick of a switch.
- Give you peace of mind – Severe weather is becoming more common these days, and with it comes inconvenient or even dangerous power outages. With a propane-powered emergency backup generator, you’ll not only keep the lights and heat or A/C on – you’ll also keep your food fresh, your sump pump working and your home security system protecting your valuables.
Want another great propane benefit? You can power all of your appliances from a single, durable aboveground or underground propane tank that we can install and maintain for you.
What can propane do for you? Contact Hocon Gas today and find out!