» Six Things to Look for in a Commercial Propane Contractor
Six Things to Look for in a Commercial Propane Contractor
You probably take your business’ propane-powered equipment for granted, until it fails and leaves your employees without the tools or comfort they need to stay productive.
Since your company probably doesn’t employ an in-house propane expert, there’s a good chance you will have to shop for a reliable commercial propane contractor (if you haven’t already). The question is, how do you go about finding a qualified commercial propane specialist?
Here are five things you should look for in a commercial propane contractor once you begin your search:
- Experience in commercial propane systems – Commercial and residential propane systems differ in critical ways; make sure your contractor has extensive experience handling larger, more complex, high-capacity systems.
- Excellent reviews – Check ReviewBuzz, Google, Facebook, the Better Business Bureau, Yelp, Angie’s List, and other resources for reviews that will help put your mind at ease. Ask your friends, too.
- Credentials – Advanced, ongoing training is critical in today’s high-tech world of propane equipment. One particular credential to look for is CTEP (pronounced “SEE-tep) training – the premier training program of the propane industry.
- 24/7 emergency service – Choose a commercial propane contractor that will help you minimize office downtime by offering 24/7 emergency service.
- Detailed written estimates – When it comes to propane equipment repair estimates, insist on a written estimate, which will help you compare apples to apples among prospective bids.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – When it comes to fixing your commercial propane system, you need more than verbal assurances; look for a contractor what will stand by his work with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
For expert commercial propane service in our Connecticut service areas, trust the pros at Hocon. Contact us today to learn more!