Upgrade Your Summer with the Power of Propane
Believe it or not, summer 2018 is almost here – and we’ve certainly earned it after the winter we just had (officially it’s a bit more than six weeks away, but unofficially? We’re already looking longingly at Memorial Day weekend).
That gives us a lot to look forward to in the weeks ahead – everything from pool parties and marathon grilling sessions to late night fun with friends. But if you want to know how to take that fun up a notch, we’ve got four words for you:
“Propane can do that.”
Propane: your outdoor entertainment MVP
When it comes to outdoor fun, propane can be your unsung summer hero, operating behind the scenes to make every part of your summer better.
Propane can help you:
- Cook like a pro – Nothing beats cooking outdoors – especially when you’re doing it with the precision temperature control of a propane gas grill. With your propane grill, your food will taste better than ever – whether you cook on a simple portable grill or a sophisticated built-in model.
- Keep itching at bay – Nothing takes the fun out of a summer party quite like a swarm of mosquitos – except possibly the awful smell of mosquito repellant and chemical-laden candles and traps (which don’t work anyway). A propane mosquito trap will keep those buzzing, biting pests away without all the harsh smells or zapping sounds.
- Set the mood – When it comes to backyard lighting, nothing holds a candle to propane. Offering the old-world charm of a flickering frame without the hassles of running wire, propane lighting fixtures costs pennies per hour to operate and can be found to match almost any outdoor décor – from classic brass to modern aluminum with post, pedestal, or wall mounts.
- Set the mood, Part II – Lighting isn’t the only way to set a mood in your backyard – for the coolest way to stay warm and cozy, why not wow them with a propane fire pit or fire table. Whatever style you choose, you’ll get an evening in front of the fire at the flick of a switch, with no wood-fire set up or cleanup.
- Take a late night dip – Why have a big, beautiful pool if no one will go in it once the sun sets? A propane pool heater will heat your pool more quickly, effectively, and efficiently than a solar model or electric heat pump – which means people will spend more time swimming and less time wishing they were.
- Make summer last – Propane patio heaters can keep your outdoor space toasty well into the fall (or earlier in the spring…don’t you want to be out there entertaining right now?). With freestanding or wall-mounted models available, you’re sure to find a patio heater that meets your needs and budget – and one that will work even if the power goes out (which never happens in Connecticut, right?).
Wondering how you can upgrade your summer with propane? We have some great ideas for you! Contact us today to learn more – or to get a FREE, no obligation estimate on propane equipment for your Connecticut home.