Uses for Commercial Propane
A Versatile Fuel for Your Business
Whatever business you’re in, chances are you could benefit from using propane. A wide variety of businesses need a bulk propane source. They take advantage of propane’s versatility and affordability. If your business uses propane, Hocon provides commercial propane in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts.
Here’s just a selection of the different commercial uses for propane:
- Restaurants, catering halls, schools, nursing homes, and other facilities with a commercial kitchen use propane cooking appliances. Cooking with propane offers precise temperature control and facilitates the production of large quantities of quality food.
- Similar commercial enterprises can also use propane for efficient and reliable water heating. Propane water heaters make it possible to clean a large quantity of dishes on a budget.
- Facilities with outdoor space can use propane for outdoor grilling, space heating, and firepits and be able to keep their clientele comfortable outdoors for more days of the year.
- Propane is also useful to construction companies. It can run scissor lifts, welding equipment, or a generator to charge power tools. It can also provide temporary heating in cold weather.
- Farmers can use propane to keep their chicken houses warm in cold weather.
- Facilities that can’t afford to lose power like grocery stores, senior facilities, clinics, and hospitals count on propane generators to keep everything up and running when there is a power outage. A propane generator can run life-saving medical equipment and power refrigeration units to prevent perishable food and medical supplies from spoiling.
- Propane generators can also benefit offices with critical technology and important data to preserve by keeping the HVAC system up and running and thereby protecting their computers and servers.
- Factories and warehouses can use propane for forklifts. Because of their low emissions, they can be used inside as well as outside to move materials.
- Enterprises that need to keep a fleet of vehicles on the road use propane Autogas. It’s the third most popular vehicle fuel.
- Businesses that do heat-shrinking benefit from propane heat guns which let their employees work quickly and safely.
Commercial Propane from Hocon
If your business relies on propane to get the job done, then make Hocon your propane supplier. We back our propane products with highly trained service technicians who have been rigorously trained in safety procedures. We’ll also be sure clean up once the job is done.
Hocon offers the following commercial propane services:
- Commercial propane for construction sites: Our services include providing fuel tank and gas system sizing, installation, and continuous fuel supply throughout your construction process.
- Temporary heat service program: We’re experts in designing gas supply systems for temporary heat on a construction site—whether it’s a one-room addition or large multi-story complex.
- Commercial propane tank planning: We can design a fuel storage system to safely and cost-effectively meet your unique commercial propane needs. We’ll handle everything from the permit process to the installation. Then we’ll replenish the fuel supply and maintain the equipment.
Let Hocon Handle It
Whatever business you’re in, make Hocon your partner for low-cost, clean, and reliable propane energy. We offer convenient bulk propane delivery to businesses of all sizes.
Hocon has six strategic locations that serve our commercial customers throughout Connecticut and parts of Massachusetts and New York.
Contact Hocon today to learn more about what we can do for you and your business.