Why Should I Install A Propane Hearth In My Home?
With everyone home more than usual this winter, and potentially super-cold weather on the way, it sure would be great to have a fire to cozy up to in the coming months.
The problem, if you have a wood-burning fireplace, is that it could take hours of prep and clean-up work to get just a few hours of enjoyment – and if you don’t have a fireplace at all, installing a masonry structure could take months and cost many thousands of dollars.
That’s what makes installing a propane hearth such a great investment.
Propane fireplaces and gas stoves can be installed quickly at a fraction of the cost of a masonry fireplace, while propane gas inserts and propane gas log sets can be used in your current fireplace as a convenient and efficient alternative to wood-burning.
Today’s Propane Hearth’s Offer:
- Simplicity – With a propane hearth, you get a comforting fire without the chopping, splinters, and ash. Just push a button on a remote and your fire is up and ready to go.
- Beauty – Today’s propane hearths aren’t just warm and inviting, they’re beautiful to look at – a far cry from older gas fireplace models and current electric faux fireplaces. Choose designs that complement your living room aesthetic, right down to the look of your logs.
- Safety – With a propane hearth, you’ll have no more flying sparks, rolling logs, or dangerous creosote buildup in your chimney. If properly cared for, propane hearths are a very safe way to supplement your central heating system.
- Savings – Gas logs are significantly more efficient option than wood-burning, which means your bills will be lower for the same number of heating hours. You’ll also eliminate chimney cleaning, saving even more money.
- Green performance – Compared to wood burning, clean-burning propane emits far fewer particulates and less CO2 – good for your health, good for the planet.
Spend more time getting cozy and less time sweeping ashes this winter – contact Hocon today to learn more about propane fireplace installations in CT!